cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont recieve emails from ebay.com

REHTNAP

dont recieve emails from ebay.com

hi
ive been trying to change my email address in ebay to my new plusnet one but when they send a confermation email it doesnt arrive. ive checked the spam folder ect but nothing. i am able to recieve emails as ive sent myself one from another site and had people send them. i guess its blocked ebay somewhere but im lost trying to find it. where did i go wrong  Crazy
8 REPLIES 8
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: dont recieve emails from ebay.com

Are you referring to ebay.com or ebay.co.uk?  Presently I am using both sites without any problem.
REHTNAP

ebay.com
i do there online change registered email form and it says conformation email sent to new email but nothing arrives Cheesy
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Have you checked my ebay>messages to see if the confirmation is there?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always found that the eBay email typically loses about 10% of messages, and maybe 60% during busy periods (like Sundays in December !)
I have five eBay accounts (open on different machines), and frequently use eBay messaging between accounts,
and it is very easy spotting email messages getting lost when sitting in front of both the sending and receiving PCs,
but sending again once or twice will normally get the message through.
I have phoned and written to eBay support on several occasions about this issue - but they deny that there is any problem.  Angry
If I were you, I would wait for a quiet weekday, and try again - as some days eBay emails will not get through at all.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think there must currently be a problem with eBay emails, as since Friday 20th -
-  1)  I have not received two important "Resolution Centre" messages, regarding problems with sellers that I've bought from.
-  2)  On two of my accounts I have not received ANY "Items that match your search" emails - From the account, I can see that they have not been sent.
-  3)  On my other accounts, I am getting some messages through, but maybe only half or two thirds of what I would expect to see - I've not yet checked whether these have all been sent, or have been lost.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now all notifications on all my eBay accounts are not getting through !  Undecided
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now receiving a deluge of emails from eBay, not a backlog of messages but all fresh messages with results of searches of new items added between now and last Friday when the previous corresponding search email was sent.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Not that this may help you, I'm not a frequent eBay user, but I last ordered an item last Friday and all the expected emails arrived OK. I've also continued to get promotional emails before and since.