cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't send attachments using webmail

sheandjohnnet

can't send attachments using webmail

Folks - Am away from home (but still in my home country) and can't send attachments using webmail. I've tried sending something really small, but I just get a message "email failed to send". No success when I retry several times either. Has anyone got any ideas please?  With thanks, John.

2 REPLIES 2
colintivy
Rising Star

Re: can't send attachments using webmail

Same here today. Attachment, not all that large about 1Mb. Win7 Firefox, Webmail.

Huh

Grafter

Re: can't send attachments using webmail

Hi, I'm having same issue, as highlighted in previous posts in other forums over the past few months Sad  It's so frustrating and lowering my opinion of PlusNet with every fail.  Weirdly, I have just managed to send/forward an email with an MP4 video clip to one person after a couple of attempts and it was 17MB!!    PLEASE can someone sort this issue out, or are PlusNet going to continue to say that the 'Free' Webmail service is only an add-on and not an integrated part of the original package I signed up to a few years ago now?  It's all very well advertising as the most helpful and cheapest internet provider, but not so good if other services on offer are not up to standard.