cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't login to a mailbox via webmail

stuck
Rising Star

can't login to a mailbox via webmail

My main desktop PC, where I use Outlook 2016 as the mail client is bust (long story).

I have three Plusnet mailboxes:

1) one in my name

2) one in my partner's name

3) one in a generic name

If I go to webmail.plus.net I can log in as either myself or the generic name but as of sometime yesterday I cannot login to my partner's mailbox.  The page keeps responding 'login failed'.

I am not mistyping the username (myUserName+nameOfMailbox)

I am not mistyping the password

I have logged in to the Member Centre and changed the password on the mailbox and waited several hours before trying again but the page still says 'login failed'.

Where in the Member Centre do I raise a ticket to get this problem investigated?

stuck

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: can't login to a mailbox via webmail

Sorry to hear that.

I'm afraid that you can't raise a ticket for this issue but I've checked the account and can't see any reason why this isn't working.

Are you still having the same issue today?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
stuck
Rising Star

It has started working again so I guess I will have to put this down to Just One of Those Things™

I'm also 'pleased' to note the 'improvement' in customer service at Plusnet arising for the removal of the 'My Questions'  section of the Member Centre.  Once again you've done us proud.

Yeah, right.

Ticked_off

stuck

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @stuck

Glad to hear the mailbox has now started to function.

Although the my questions section has been removed, we opened online chat and you can also contact us via this forum if you require any support.

You can also find any open questions by clicking here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional