cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my Web Mailbox Size/Usage?

red3
Hooked

Where can I find my Web Mailbox Size/Usage?

Where can I find my current Web Mailbox Size/Usage?

Yes, I get a warning at 75% usage, but I would like to be able to see how much space I am using at any time.

Also to confirm I have reduced my mailbox size in response to the notification!

Simple request.

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Where can I find my Web Mailbox Size/Usage?

Which email client are you using?

Outlook under properties on each mail folder, there is a folder size button.

Using webmail, Manage Folders (cog at the bottom of the LHS pane) has an infomation tab (after selecting the folder) which has a link to get the folder size.  You'll need to add up the size of the individual folders.

HOWEVER @Gandalf - On two mailboxes I just checked, neither of the INBOX or DRAFT folders were selectable.  Has something become broken on Webmail?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

red3
Hooked

Hi Townman

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, I'm looking for feedback of how to see the size the on-line mailbox is ideally through plus net webmail.

https://webmail.plus.net/

(Using the Outlook client confounds data stored in Computer only folders!)

Yes I tried the manage folder cog. Seemed an obvious place to show folder size, But no joy!

Likewise Inbox not selectable

Just seen a folder size option. but it the disappeared....  the interface seem really flaky! Unless someone is doing something behind the scenes?

IDEALLY: Would like to be able to see total mailbox size not just each folder.

As this it what you ultimately warn users when they are exceeding.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Such has been on the "it would be nice" list for a long time, but it is not something offered by the third party Roundcube email web client.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.