cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail problems?

mikethackery
Dabbler

Webmail problems?

Anybody else having problems with webmail this morning?  My sessions keep bombing out after a few minutes saying "the session is invalid or has expired" - this despite the fact I'm actively looking through emails at the time.  Sometimes not even able to get all the way back in during re-logon before the "invalid or expired" message arrives.
Tried phoning the problem in but after over 20 minutes on hold I gave up!  I hope this isn't a sign of the legendary Plusnet customer service going downhill.
6 REPLIES 6
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Webmail problems?

Hi mikethackery,
Really sorry for the problems you're experiencing and for the long wait times too. Have you tried clearing your Cache and Cookies from with your Web Browser to see if this resolves the issue for you?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

We've currently a problem open Ref: 77886 that may be causing this, it's certainly worth trying as Chris suggests as we're investigating the problem raised either way.
robvolp

I have been having the same problems all morning with webmail.
Have cleared cache & cookies and tried different browsers. I am getting different errors and when I do manage to connect it throws me out after a few minutes
Rob
mikethackery
Dabbler

OK, I've cleared cache and cookies now and will see how it goes.  Although it appears from Robs comments that others are experiencing the same problem.
I didn't see any update on the Service Status page which is why I tried to raise this.
mikethackery
Dabbler

OK, it's been stable for a while now - for me at least - looks like the problem is fixed.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

The problem has been closed now as our engineers believe the issue to be resolved - I hope this is the case for all affected.