Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail not working?

cjags
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Webmail not working?

Trying to go to webmail.plus.net but the website is not reachable. ISP is Plusnet mobile. I can post to the community so mobile data is working.
6 REPLIES 6
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Webmail not working?

Hi @cjags,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when attempting to connect to the Webmail portal. Please can you try accessing the link using another web browser? Please can you also confirm if this link works instead?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
cjags
Aspiring Pro

Doesn't work with your link and or other browsers. The general error message seems to be dns related.
This site can’t be reached wemail.plus.net’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@cjags No help to you - sorry - but I have no problem accessing webmail from either the Roundcube (standard) link, or the Squirrelmail link provided in @TheMightyAJ 's reply.

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @cjags,

Thanks for confirming this info. Just to clarify, when you say that you're connecting via Plusnet mobile, do you mean via our mobile data services or do you mean that you're connecting your phone via the Wi-Fi from your Plusnet router? Either way, are you able to access the site via another network?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
cjags
Aspiring Pro

I am on my mobile phone connecting via mobile data services. However, webmail is now working. Smiley
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Glad this is now up and running for you, @cjags

Please let us know if there's anything else you need.

Best wishes

Dave