cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail issue resurfaces

bendipa1
Dabbler

Webmail issue resurfaces

The service seems to have gone south again. Cannot open my inbox. Occasionally it opens after a few minutes if I'm lucky but most of the time I just get the continuous spinning circle and a time-out error.

I thought this issue had been fixed for a while, but it seems to be back to square one again.

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Webmail issue resurfaces

@bendipa1 - I'm sorry to say that this is a long-standing issue, perhaps the mailbox is more full than usual? From my understanding this issue is a capacity related issue so when the Mailbox is heavy, these issues surface.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
bendipa1
Dabbler

Re: Webmail issue resurfaces

Yet I know it was fixed about 2 years ago for the first time in many years, and it worked really well for quite a while. So I  know it is possible to repair the issue, when Plusnet can be bothered to get round to fixing it.

Edit: I have deleted most of my old emails now (about 400), and it's working a little more reliably, but still taking an age for my inbox to load and at times still getting the time-out error.