Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail > Settings > Section selection odd behaviours

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Webmail > Settings > Section selection odd behaviours

The Settings -> Section page dies when switching from one section to another.

The spinning "Loading..." is seen for ages and / or selecting a different section does nothing.  Page needs to be reloaded because all navigation options are non-functional.

Browser is Edge on Win10.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Webmail > Settings > Section selection odd behaviours

It was doing this with Firefox on W10 too when switching between any mailbox/folder related selection. A page refresh and loading stop then allowed a further switch to one of the folder selections.

The problem appeared to clear for a while but is now back again. Googletagmanager seems prone to showing in the status bar when this occurs.

David
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@Kelly,

One for you?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I wonder if this is related to our general email issue.  I'm guessing that when each page loads it's asking the same infrastructure for the settings.  

Is it intermittently breaking?  Or all the time?  (It's working fine for me right now)

Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

This morning, circa 11am, navigating settings worked OK for me though my ability to load an Inbox with 2000 messages was intermittent. First time I tried the mailbox load completed telling me the mailbox was empty (though it contained one unread message Funny )

This evening mailbox loading is OK including compacting. However navigating settings is broken. Sad

David