cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Issues - How can I Contact the PN Customer Services Director?

Bauhaus100
Dabbler

Webmail Issues - How can I Contact the PN Customer Services Director?

Hi folks,

Does anyone have the email address or phone number of Plusnet's Customer Services or Managing Director? I'm at the end of my tether with webmail and it seems as though all attempts through this forum to get a straight answer as to when it will be fixed are met with prevarication.

Obviously, those at the top of the Plusnet organisation are either unaware of the issue or have no concern for the level of service that is being provided. Perhaps several dissatisfied users sending emails to targeted staff high up in the organisation will have some effect.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Webmail Issues - How can I Contact the PN Customer Services Director?

Google search for CEO email

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Bauhaus100
Dabbler

OK folks,

Please can everyone who is experiencing webmail issues send an email to [Removed] to let him know that we customers are not at all happy with the service. Andy Baker is the Chief Executive for the plusnet group. I've also been contacted by a third party who has given me what they maintain is his personal phone number but I'm not going to publish it yet as I've been asked only to use it as a last resort.

Thanks,

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed email address

Bauhaus100
Dabbler

Well doesn't that just show what PlusNet think of their customers. The publicly available email address of Andy Baker Chief Exec. was removed from my post with no explanation a short while after I posted it. Yet when folks ask for updates on what's happening with webmail, no-one is around to give a response.

Instead try looking here for his details: http://ceoemail.com/index3.php

FAILSAFE01
Rising Star

Well I just spoke to useless OFCOM about Plusnet's webmail service and they say they do no regulate that service (so washing their hands of all responsibility), No wonder Plusnet can't be bothered to fix things!!! So unfortunately , we will all need to either move to another email service (which Plusnet wants us to do so they can save money upgrading the capacity on their old defunct servers) or shift to a new broadband supplier that does offer free webmail with proper service commitments (which will hurt plusnet).

I urge everyone to contact Andy Baker and express your anger and frustration about their poor webmail service. You can find his email address if you google 'CEO email addresses' . I've had lots of success sending complaint emails direct to CEO's of various companies when they provide a shoddy service.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop in to let you know that we are aware that webmail is still a problem.

The issues with slow speeds and timeouts are still being investigated and we are working towards solutions for this.

Please take a look at our latest service status update if you'd like to know more:

http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1478880406.htm

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I have reported this post to the moderators as it has been posted into multiple threads and is not particularly helpful or informative abou tthe current situation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Thread locked
Please post all further issues regarding Webmail in the following thread: Problems with Webmail

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still