Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchiving emails, again

Philae

Unarchiving emails, again

Hello someone,

I need my emails un-archiving too. I got a mail saying

"To request your email account is un-archived, please respond to this message using the Help Assistant available on our website - http://contactus.plus.net"

but this just redirects to www.plus.net, and there is no Help Assistant.

Can anyone here help?

4 REPLIES 4
Toni
Hooked

Re: Unarchiving emails, again

I've literally just replied to someone else about this on another thread.  I had huge problems.  I had to phone eventually and that took ages.  They told me it would take 5 to 7 working days for them to be restored.  They then restored them all plus all the emails I'd spent hours deleting but it was sooner than 5 days. 

It is an awful system and I had no warning they were being archived.  Good luck  

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@Toni 

It is not helpful commenting on every similar post.

I escalated your case and was advised that the process which sends out the 75%+ warmings is the same as that which sends out the two 100%+ notices and there is an interlock on archiving to ensure proper comminution was made.  It is possible that said communications were sent to the junk folder by your email or AV software.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Toni
Hooked

Apologies, I was searching for help for me and came across this so thought I was helping this person.  I apologise

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@Philae 

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.