Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchive mailbox

FIXED
nelly111s
Dabbler

Unarchive mailbox

Hi,

Pleases can you unarchive the mailbox belonging to username [Removed]. It's for my 85-year-old mother who didn't realise what she was getting with the FUP emails. She desperately needs one of the emails in the archive. I'll help her to delete the large emails when it's back up and running.

Thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

4 REPLIES 4
nelly111s
Dabbler

Re: Unarchive mailbox

Can anyone help please?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @nelly111s 

Apologies for the delayed response here.

I've now started the unarchive process so they should be back with you some time soon.

The requests are processed in a batch, every 30 minutes. Please note it may take some time to restore the mail, especially if the mailbox was very large.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
nelly111s
Dabbler

Many thanks. I'll let my mum know and I'll delete some of her mail for her, too.