plusnet status web page claims all working

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: Unable to send emails

Is it working now?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

Did you get a particular error message? 

If it's still an issue can you let us know whether it was an issue with trying to send messages through webmail or was it using a client like Outlook or Windows Live?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

nakedphil
Hooked

Effectively timeout on relay.plus.net, now working although tech help insisted I had changed all my settings for all my different domains and emails in use. Long time wasted on phone (twice) trying to find someone to understand problem (unsuccessfully).

Oddly webmail and squirrel mail worked, displays differently although both seem to be your webmail option, possibly different browsers.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @nakedphil,

I'm glad to hear that the timeout is no longer occurring and please accept my apologies for your time wasted on the phone.

Was there any specific change that corrected the issue or did the problem correct itself? If the issue reoccurs, let us know and include the mail client so we can investigate the matter further.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional