cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send emails

Morrggs

Re: Unable to send emails

I’ve been having similar issues. No email outgoing on a Mac, nor on iPhone. Webmail is fine. I’m told it’s down to recent Apple upgrade and the old storey of Plusnet not supporting ssl. Webmail isn’t acceptable, but it seems there’s no way round it so I’m going to have to leave. It’s a basic requirement to use a mail client, very poor Plusnet.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Morrggs,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. Whilst we will try to support setting up our email services on different mail client software, I'm afraid that we're unable to guarantee full support as it is ultimately 3rd party software. As you are unable to use our mail services using the default Apple mail client, have you been able to try setting it up via an alternative client?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Morrggs

Hi Plusnet,

on a Mac, iPad or iPhone, which email clients are going to work. The call centre didn't mention any potential options Im certainly keen to get this sorted.

Thanks

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@Morrggs Plusnet support can't realistically answer your question - after all, the myriad of options available would mean they would be spending all of their time learning about those - and the new one that come out.

You would be better off asking this question on the Apple forum, and even then you would get conflicting advice - what one person finds works may not 'work'. for another.

John