Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete Emails from Deleted Items

FIXED
mduffin
Dabbler

Unable to delete Emails from Deleted Items

I'm trying to tidy my mailbox up and in Settings I've enabled emply trash when logging out, but now the deleted items is showing as containing 26500 mails, but I can't find any way to empty this.. Anyone else had this issue? Any staff on that could look at this for me please. Thanks, Mick.
4 REPLIES 4
mduffin
Dabbler

Re: Unable to delete Emails from Deleted Items

Forgot to mention, when I click on the deleted Items folder, it doesn't show anything..

Mick.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @mduffin,

I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to empty the deleted items folder for your email account and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I've refreshed the mailbox on your account to try and resolve this. Please allow four hours and let us know whether the issue persists. Please can you also confirm whether you are attempting to delete the emails via our webmail platform or if you're using a mail client?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
mduffin
Dabbler

Sorry for the late reply, yes looks like the refresh has worked and I can now delete Items.

Thanks for your help Emily.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, that's good to see thanks a lot for letting us know. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team