cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-archiving

CJonGrey

Un-archiving

Hi,

I've opened my in-box for the first time in a few months, only to find my entire archive-folder structure and most emails have gone.  One email did remain however, from PlusNet, advising me that everything had been archived, and giving me a link if I wanted everything to be un-archived so that I could do some housekeeping and retain what I needed.  The link though just took me to the PlusNet website portal, not to PlusNet's un-archiving facilitator.

So I've burrowed and burrowed, but all I can find to help is this forum.  I note that others have appealed via this forum, and a PlusNet bod has responded saying they've un-archived that person's emails.

So, dear PlusNet, please kindly un-archive my emails, pretty please!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 246

Re: Un-archiving

Welcome to the community forums @CJonGrey, I'll pass feedback on regarding the email and where it sends you to request the un-archive.

I've also submitted the un-archive request for you and these are processed every 30 minutes but sometimes take longer.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional
CJonGrey

Hi Harry,

Just realised I forgot to acknowledge you help.  Problem was solved, thanks ;o)

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 246

No problem, thanks for letting me know that sorted it Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional