cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-archiving

CJonGrey

Un-archiving

Hi,

I've opened my in-box for the first time in a few months, only to find my entire archive-folder structure and most emails have gone.  One email did remain however, from PlusNet, advising me that everything had been archived, and giving me a link if I wanted everything to be un-archived so that I could do some housekeeping and retain what I needed.  The link though just took me to the PlusNet website portal, not to PlusNet's un-archiving facilitator.

So I've burrowed and burrowed, but all I can find to help is this forum.  I note that others have appealed via this forum, and a PlusNet bod has responded saying they've un-archived that person's emails.

So, dear PlusNet, please kindly un-archive my emails, pretty please!

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Un-archiving

Welcome to the community forums @CJonGrey, I'll pass feedback on regarding the email and where it sends you to request the un-archive.

I've also submitted the un-archive request for you and these are processed every 30 minutes but sometimes take longer.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CJonGrey

Hi Harry,

Just realised I forgot to acknowledge you help.  Problem was solved, thanks ;o)

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem, thanks for letting me know that sorted it Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet