cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totalise email address unable to login using plusnet

andywat
Dabbler

Totalise email address unable to login using plusnet

Up until yesterday (this is what I first saw this anyway) I was able to login to my totalise email address via the webmail.madasafish.com URL. It seems as though this no longer exists and it redirects to the plusnet webmail page. The problem is I can't login via that page, all options don't allow me to login. How can this be rectified?

I'm still able to view my emails to my totalise email address via my mobile, however I've never been able to send emails from that address via my email so isn't a solution.

9 REPLIES 9
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Totalise email address unable to login using plusnet

Hi Andy,

Can you Private message me your email address please so I can look into this for you?

Thanks.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Steve76
Dabbler

I have an old globalnet email account which I used webmail.madasafish.com to read most days, so the changed webmail login page was a shock as there hadn't been any prior notice. It would have been nice to see something before this change was made! (hint hint)

I can log in to my email though by using the full email address as the username. i.e. xxxxxxx@globalnet.co.uk, the password as normal, and then using the plusnet server from the dropdown box.

The plusnet webmail looks much nicer than the old madasafish webmail, but I haven't used it much yet.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You should be able to log in at Plusnet webmail with your full email address, leaving the dropdown box set as Plusnet.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
audf8

I am unable to log onto my madasafish e-mail account

can you advise please

geoffmann

Hi

I phoned up technical support at about 10am with the same issue. There was maintenance work on the Madasafish webmail server last night and there was a note on the Plusnet Forum Service Status stating that there was to be maintenance work last night. A temporary re-direction from Madasafish longin to Plusnet was put on when the maintenance work started. (This was not mentioned) There has been no further update about the impact of the maintenance work. 

When the Plusnet engineers completed their maintenance work they failed to remove the re-direction. Technical support indicated that the problem should be resolved 'shortly' and suggested that this meant within an hour (it wasn;t resolved at 11.00am.)  

I suggested to the Technical support representative that a simple note updating the situation would save the company a lot of calls this morning.     

Geoff

Steve76
Dabbler

If using your full email address, usual password and using the "plusnet" server doesn't work then you will need support to have a look at it for you.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

@Steve76 is right. You should be able to log into the Plusnet Webmail interface using your full email address (and password). If you can't, shout up and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

andywat
Dabbler

My issue was discovered - for some reason my password was migrated incorrectly, support were able to change it.

Scubadooo

Hi there.  I am having the same problem.   I usually access my totalise webmail service to do a bit of maintenance on my account.  However, tried to go in today and got sent to Plusnet.   I am unable to log onto Plusnet with my totalise credentials.   What do I need to do to access a webmail client for TOTALISE?  Thanks