Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Totalise/Madasafish Login to e-mail Failed !! ***

FIXED
PeterBill
Dabbler

*** Totalise/Madasafish Login to e-mail Failed !! ***

Hello,

I have been using PlusNet email ever since they acquired madasafish (totalise had previously been acquired by madasafish)  ... had been using the email without a problem, but now every time I try and log on it gives a message 'login failed' ... this has gone on for a week without access to my emails.

I did have to use my work email to join the community, which is not ideal.

What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: *** Totalise/Madasafish Login to e-mail Failed !! ***

Fix

Hi Peter,

Can you please reset the account password/mailbox password using the link below and let me know when you've done so. I'll reactivate the mailbox from then for you.

https://secure.madasafish.com/forgot-password/

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
PeterBill
Dabbler

Hi Chris,

I did try ... but got this message ... I can't get access to my totalise emails to recover/reset the password.

Coppied from the process below.

Please check your email!

We have sent you an email telling you how to recover your password.

Check your email and follow the instructions to continue.
You must do this within an hour or you will have to start your password recovery again.

PeterBill
Dabbler

Hi Chris,

I have just changed my password on the old Madasafish site .... I did not think that would work ... but I have now logged into my Plus net email account with the new details. see below ...

Thanks

Change password

It is very important that you ensure the security of your password. If you think someone knows your password, you should change it straight away. It must also be secure.

Rules for password change

• 8 - 16 characters
  • Upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols
  • The following symbols are allowed: !#$%&()*+,-./:;>=<?@[]^_`{|}~
  • Don't use your username

Important: Changing your password will affect all of your Madasafish services. If you use our broadband or dial-up, you'll need to update your connection password. Otherwise you'll no longer be able to connect to the internet.

You'll also need to make sure your password is updated for any other software which uses it, such as email or FTP.

You have successfully updated your password.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks for that. I've re-enabled it all for you, when you log in to the MAAF email you should find an email from us from the 2nd November explaining the issue.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.