cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Photography emails being bounced!!!

Routefinder
Grafter

Talk Photography emails being bounced!!!

Hi All

One of my interests is photography and one forum I belong to is www.talkphotography.co.uk

Now all too often since August 2017 my account on the forum has had an issue with bounced emails.............very annoying as it means I have to re-log in and reset my contact email with them.

I am advised that they get this in email response from PN

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 #5.1.8 Domain of sender address
<bounce@talkphotography.co.uk> does not exist 

It seems that for some reason PN spam filtering is rejecting the emails ~ why is that ? Ticked_off

I have added the web address to my own PN account spam filter "Whitelist" but this this has not cured it.  This infers that PN is spam blocking it for some reason best known to its algorithms Wink KnuppelCrazy2

I would very like to know just what is going on bearing in mind I have been a Talk Photography member since Jul 2008 and the issue as mentioned seems to have started around August 2017.

TIA for any insights and a solution to the problem CoolThumbs_Up

PS I am not aware of any other web forum that has this problem sending me emails to my PN email address(es).

2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Talk Photography emails being bounced!!!

Whilst I can't offer a solution, you might want to read through the thread here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Routefinder
Grafter

Re: Talk Photography emails being bounced!!!

Hi Bob

Thanks for the linky..............that is one heck of a multi page thread.  I will have to work my way through it and (try to Wink ) digest it though does it have any solution insights that you are aware of?

Thanks again for giving the link and your help so far with the issue Smiley