Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam reporting.

FIXED
nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

Spam reporting.

I seem to remember a long time ago there were a couple of PN email addresses that spam could be forwarded to so that sending IP addresses could be checked and added to the spam database if necessary (they started something like spam@ and notspam@, both a PN email domain). Do these still exist? If so what are they in full, and if not, how do I report spam/phishing?

4 REPLIES 4
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Spam reporting.

Fix

Hi @nozzer,

Phishing emails can be reported to phishing@plus.net.

Spam can now be forwarded to abuse@plus.net sending header information in the body of the text (instead of as an attachment).

nozzer
Hero

Thanks @JOLO

Smiley

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@nozzer The previous email addresses for reporting incorrectly classified spam and notspam have been replaced by buttons available in the Webmail Inbox and Spam folder displays respectively. When a message is selected and the button pressed the message is forwarded directly to Cloudmark for appropriate action.

The This is spam button in Inbox is illustrated in the first image ...

WMreportSpam.png

.. and the This is not spam button in the Spam folder is shown in the second image.

WMreportNotSpam.png

After reporting the messages are moved to the Spam folder or back to Inbox (respectively) though in the latter case if [-SPAM-] tagging has been turned on that marking will remain.

David
nozzer
Hero

@spraxyt

Thanks. I pick up my emails using Thunderbird on a laptop though. Never use webmail. JOLO's method would suit me better I think. Thanks for replying anyway.