cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow E-mail Access

youngpeter

Slow E-mail Access

I have been having trouble accessing my e-mails from the very beginning of my contract. The problem has got worse over time until today I can hardly access them at all. They will not load most of the time.

On looking through the Community Forum this is a problem that has been going on for years and PlusNet does not seemed to have been able to fix. 

Everything else about the Broadband is working fine but the E-mail problem means that PlusNet is not fit for purpose and really should not be advising people to sign up. To have a problem you have not been able to fix in over ten years and not tell people must be against Trade Descriptions.

Contacting anyone about the problem is virtually impossible.

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Slow E-mail Access

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Plusnet Feedback to Email.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Slow E-mail Access

I assume you mean webmail ?

Is this issue is slowness etc..

If so their is a thread with a possible known fix: Standard Webmail (Round Cube) slow performance mitigation in the forum, might be worth trying this and see if it fixes your issue.

Personally I never use webmail, I download all my emails to my computer. You have better control.