cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent webmail not showing in Sent folder

willismailbox
Hooked

Sent webmail not showing in Sent folder

Suddenly today, after many years of using Plusnet "Roundcube" web-mail, my sent items are not showing up in the "Sent" folder.

Some days ago, I noticed that none of my own "folders" were visible, and I found that I was no longer "subscribed" to them.  Re-ticking the boxes restored them ok, but I don't understand what's happened now to my sent e-mails.

Any clues?  Thanks,
Dave

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
willismailbox
Hooked

Re: Sent webmail not showing in Sent folder

An update: I logged out, and back in again.  Now a new e-mail DOES appear in the "Sent" folder.  But there's no sign of the other e-mails I've sent today, so I guess they're lost now (although hopefully they reached their destinations).

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @willismailbox

Sorry to hear about issues with your mailbox. Can you please confirm if this issue is still ongoing and if it affects all mailboxes or just one?

Any chance there were some changes made under Special Folders settings?

willismailbox
Hooked

Hi Tibzor,

Thanks for responding.  It seems to be just an occasional problem, and fixed temporarily by logging out and back in.

I don't know about the "Special Folders" settings (where are they?), so very unlikely that they were changed.  However, the most recent occurrence (on Monday) came after a short break where I'd exclusively been sending/receiving e-mails on my Android devices - could they have inadvertently interfered with the "Sent" folder?

Separately, I noticed that occasionally, after hitting the "Send" button on a new e-mail, the system saves it to "Drafts" instead of sending it - only noticed if I happen to read the green confirmation message or discover the mails in the drafts folder later.  That's quite frustrating, especially if the affected e-mails are urgent or time-bound.

These issues only relate to the one mailbox that I use with webmail.  I use another one with Windows 10 mail, and haven't encountered either of those issues.

Thanks again,
Dave