Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent emails not appearing in sent folder

FIXED
grahamn
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Sent emails not appearing in sent folder

I'm aware of the gmail issue in other threads, but wondered if anyone else was experiencing mail that is successfully delivered from their name@name.plus.com email (to non-gmail addresses) but no sent copy appearing either in the plusnet webmail or in the email client that was used to send it?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Sent emails not appearing in sent folder

Hi @grahamn, is this happening to every address that you send emails to, or is it only happening to specific addresses?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
grahamn
Rising Star

Hi,

When It was working - the last one it worked on was gmail. It's failed on sending to various other plusnet addresses, other business domain addresses, waitrose.com addresses...

This occurs whether sending from an ipad, Windows live client on Windows 7 and from a Windows 10 Pro system using the default email app.

The actual mail is delivered but no sent copy kept despite this option being ticked in those clients.

PS. I should add that the sent items are not appearing in the webmail view either....but they are def being sent.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Have you been able to confirm if this is happening on a secondary email address through your account or is it only happening through the primary email address?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
grahamn
Rising Star

I only had one address. Created a second - that worked!!!

Then reverted to the original primary address and then that worked too!!! Good news, but why would that be?

Thanks.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

That's good to hear @grahamn. In answer to why that resolved the issue, I honestly don't know the answer, however it might be worth keeping an eye on the addresses in the future to see if the same issue ever happens again and if the same fix resolves it.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
grahamn
Rising Star

Thanks for your help AJ, much appreciated, I wouldn't have thought of setting up a second mail identity Smiley