cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roundcube threads

tyke

Roundcube threads

Is there a thread somewhere about Roundcube Threads? My buttons are always greyed out. Is this as it should be or is it for a non-implemented feature? Is there any comprehensive help / user guide for this product anywhere?
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Roundcube threads

Al the threads are here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/board,45.0.html
If you click on a message then the greyed out icons should be available - see picture
tyke

I've read all the titles on that forum and done a search but not seen anything relevant. That's why I asked here for a specific reference. I didn't see a relevant picture with your post.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Do you mean you can't see the picture or it isn't what you are looking for.
Perhaps if you can be more explicit as to the problem you are having
This is a generic Roundcube user guide http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/User_Guide_EN
tyke

This is the bar that I see at the bottom of the message pane. The thread buttons are always greyed out and are inactive. everything else works.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Ah, those thread buttons, that's why we were confused. I would say they will only be available under two circumstances - first you need to have a message which has been replied to at least once and a response from any reply, and second depending on the "Mailbox View" setting in "Personal Settings",  if "Expand message threads" is set to 'all threads', I suspect the buttons aren't active.
Edit: There is a Plusnet User Guide but I don't see that feature mentioned.
A case of suck it and see, maybe someone else has used the functioning and can comment.
tyke

I've read that guide, too. In typical PlusNet guide fashion it goes into great detail about the easy bits and omits the difficult ones.
I've tried toggling the "expand all threads" setting and found a message that meets your criteria but I can't see any difference. OldJim's reference is to the developers' wiki. I can't see any end user help in it.
Thanks for your help. I think I'll just ignore it and use the sort feature to group associated mesages.