cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating Webmail Mark as Spam/Not Spam functionality

brankin
Hooked

Replicating Webmail Mark as Spam/Not Spam functionality

Most of my family members (mostly accessing via IMAP) will not use webmail and I do not want them managing mailbox settings (white/black lists etc) through my admin account. Has anybody replicated plusnet's webmail spam/not-spam marking functionality on the client side, e.g. iOS mail or Mac OS Mail? E.g. are there a plusnet spam/not-spam mailboxes to forward items to?

Existing spam filtering works quite well (at least for us) but just occasionally the odd items get misclassified.

Richard

2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Replicating Webmail Mark as Spam/Not Spam functionality

There aren't any forwarding addresses I'm afraid. If your family members have their own mailboxes though, then they should be able to access Webmail without having to know the login credentials for the 'admin' account. They can just login here using their mailbox username and password.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

brankin
Hooked

Re: Replicating Webmail Mark as Spam/Not Spam functionality

They do have their own mailboxes (so no, they do not get to access 'admin') but webmail can be quite slow and is a bit painful on a small smartphone. I'm content to customise the client apps and duplicate webmail functionality however not much point if there is no way to flag false positives/negatives back to plusnet.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules