cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Server returned 554 5.0.0 mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected

pilruan

Remote Server returned 554 5.0.0 mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected

Emails to a PlusNet account belonging to one of my family members from a known contact of theirs are being bounced back as spam to the sender.

The start of the delivery return message is as follows:

Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: smtp1.e.amses.net
****@****.plus.com
mx.avasin.plus.net
Remote Server returned '554 5.0.0 mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected'

I've seen several other topics in the forums similar to this and each case it seems a PlusNet employee has been able to solve the issue after looking at the return message contents. Normally this seems to be down to a certain email address or hyper link contained in the email contents.

I have the entire return message available. My question is how do I raise a support ticket to get PlusNet to look at this? There don't seem to be any on-line support options available any more.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Remote Server returned 554 5.0.0 mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected

Hi there, please feel free to send me a private message with a copy of the message headers and I'll take a look into that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team