cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating Webmail

thejudge
Rising Star

Reactivating Webmail

My webmail was archived a long time ago because I hadn't logged into it in ages. After some problems with my PC in recent days, I'd now like it as a backup access from another machine. How do I get it reactivated?
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Reactivating Webmail

Hi,
All of your Plusnet email accounts are currently active. You should be able to log into them at <a href="https://webmail.plus.net/">webmail</a>. Unfortunately anything that has been archived or downloaded from our servers is not retrievable.
You can if needed add further mailboxes <a href="https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=myemail&s=1&redirected=yes&?membermenu=emailsettings">here</a>.
Chris
thejudge
Rising Star

Chris,
I don't quite understand. When I log into webmail I can see only one inbox, and there's nothing in there since April 2010. The mailboxes I have listed in "Manage my Mail" aren't there. What should I be looking at?
TIA
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You have to log in separately to each of the mailboxes listed in Manage My Mail. The login name will be username+mailboxname (e.g. smith+fred) and the password as set for the mailbox in Manage My Mail.
If you only want to use one login to see all the mail for all the prefixes you want to use, have one main mailbox and then instead of having separate mailboxes for the others, in manage My Mail create aliases of the mail mailbox (you'll have to delete the mailboxes before you can create the aliases with the same name).
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
thejudge
Rising Star

Thanks Jelv, I knew I'd forgotten something. (I told you I hadn't used it for a while!)