Fixes: 63

Question on webmail

How can I add a To column to the webmail window so I can sort by it
5 REPLIES 5
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: Question on webmail

If it's not listed when right-clicking on any column heading, then I think it's not possible in RoundCube. Can't remember exactly if it was there as I've not used RC for quite some time.
That's RPM to you!!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

"From/To" appear together in the List Options window displayed on clicking the symbol to the left of the Subject header. No option to separate them is shown.
With that setting it would seem logical for "From" to show in the Inbox and "To" in the Sent folder; however I always get "From", even for the Sent folder. In the latter case "From" is me. It seems that only by displaying each message is it possible to establish the content of the "To" field. So no ability to sort using the "To" field. Sad
David
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

The current iteration of Roundcube uses an intelligent From/To field. The Drafts and Sent folders should show the To field whilst other folders display the From field.
Quote from: spraxyt
With that setting it would seem logical for "From" to show in the Inbox and "To" in the Sent folder; however I always get "From", even for the Sent folder. In the latter case "From" is me. It seems that only by displaying each message is it possible to establish the content of the "To" field. So no ability to sort using the "To" field. Sad

Yes, it's not very intelligent at the moment Wink
Some recent package upgrades broke the template we're using. I'm hoping it's going to be fixed at some point today however it's likely you'll need to enable From/To again in the list column options once the fix has rolled live.
Incidentally, I believe future versions of Roundcube have the ability to display each heading separately.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Quote from: Bob
Yes, it's not very intelligent at the moment Wink
Some recent package upgrades broke the template we're using. I'm hoping it's going to be fixed at some point today however it's likely you'll need to enable From/To again in the list column options once the fix has rolled live.

Intelligent From/To now works for me. As Bob suggested I had to re-enable From/To in the list column selections, then needed to move the columns around to get them ordered as I wanted. Smiley
David
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

yes - now works