cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with multiple copies of e-mails being sent when outlook is showing send /receive errors

Geoff44
Hooked

Problems with multiple copies of e-mails being sent when outlook is showing send /receive errors

Hello

I am  having problems with sending e-mails out of outlook as  I get intermittent  send/ receive errors and I have been informed by recipients of the email that they are receiving multiple copies, often up 40 plus copies. I notice the sent email is stuck in the outbox sometimes but I only see one copy in the sent folder when it finally sent. Sometimes I have to manually delete it from the outbox to clear the e-mail.

Could you send me the email settings so I can check mine to see if there is a problem.

Have you see this problem before and is there a fix? Is it related to the intermittent  broadband connection problems rather the e-mail system itself?

Thanks for your help

Geoff

1 REPLY 1
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Problems with multiple coies of e-mails being sent when outlook is showing send /receive errors

Hi @Geoff44

You can find a full list of our email settings on our email set-up guide. You can also try our webmail at http://webmail.plus.net to see if it's a client issue or an email issue. Please let us know how it goes.