Await caps to be removed

mrob
Grafter

Re: Problems with Webmail

Oops....

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

I hope everyone is experiencing what I have I have managed to get my emails to show up on screen and I can read them it takes a while but it seems like I am back to three days ago which has got to be a step in the right direction Still very very slow but I can at least see them instead of a blank screen. this of course may all change by tomorrow but hopefully something at long last is happening I suppose at the moment a poor service is better than no service or maybe that's their ploy give us two days of no e mails then put us back and we actually feel like they have done something but are no better off than three days ago I am such an old pessimist but it gets you like it. by the way it wont let me move any e mails or delete them so as I said a bit like before the no e mails at all situation.

bazzer
Pro

With no disrespect to the MODS but they are mighty quick at removing and modifying posts. Isn't it a shame that PN couldn't employ them in roles that can fix the service issues just as quick!

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Cannot understand , why PN still insist to pushing a Email Client as their prfered fix Roll_eyes

when they dont work Knuppel

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@bazzer wrote:

With no disrespect to the MODS but they are mighty quick at removing and modifying posts. Isn't it a shame that PN couldn't employ them in roles that can fix the service issues just as quick!

Speaking personally I would be about as much use to them in that respect as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Remember that we are just customers and not PN employees.

My Outlook on PC is still collecting emails but of course without seeing my inbox on Webmail I don't know if it's collecting them all.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

There I go opening my Gob in the time it took me to type my last message I have gone back to Mail and I cant ******* get back in  Give me ******* strength !!!!  Swear words have been edited out so not to cause offence to those amongst us who have never been subject to bad words or strong enough feelings they want to swear their ******* heads off !!!

artmo
Aspiring Champion

@rongtw wrote:

Cannot understand , why PN still insist to pushing a Email Client as their prfered fix Roll_eyes

when they dont work Knuppel

I use Thunderbird on POP3 and do not see the problems you are having with webmail. It's worth a try I would have thought.

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Unfortunately I have no idea what you are talking about I am afraid computers and the internet are like my car I drive it but I have a rough idea what goes on underneath the bonnet but that's the extent of my knowledge like the internet.

bazzer
Pro

@Strat My point is that the efficiency of the MODS I've encountered is of the level I would want those at PN responsible for fixing issues to be.

Uncle_Tupelo
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Or perhaps at least, those responible at PN could keep the mods informed of progress so they can inform the forum members? Unless there is no progress to report, of course. If they have taken on more members than the webmail server infrastructure can cope with, I suspect the capital approval, purchase and installation lead time associated with any meaningful fix will be months rather than hours - and even then, only if they choose to make the investment.

monabri
Grafter

It was working and then it broke. Come on PN sort your act out!

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Whilst i agree Thunderbird may work ,  But for the amount of Emails that i recive i dont see the need for a extra program that will take up space  .
I may only recive 3 or 4 Emails a week , then you have the security aspect The spam mail about i dont want to download these onto my PC.
All i need is a webmail service that works

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
paularman

It seems to be working well at the moment. It may just be luck, but things are looking better.

mumsmusings

Don't speak too soon. The children aren't up yet.