Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Webmail

RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: Problems with Webmail

Free-online IMAP service pretty much unusable today.
Gateway: pcn-bng04
That's RPM to you!!
neilhobbs
Rising Star

I think they have a full systems failure on their hands today...  that's why they are silent...

mrob
Grafter

Good question Neilhobbs so I'll ask it again - 

Why can't you give us any more information ?

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Sorry I've accidentally hit fix on your issue, it wasn't intentional as I've accessed this in my phone, I'll get one of the moderators to change it if possible.

I'm really sorry that this issue persists, I'm going to see what updates I can get from our technical teams and let you all know as soon as I can.

Edit I was able to unselect fix myself.

Sorry again
 Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
neilhobbs
Rising Star

@JonoH So you have a full system failure then?  What are doing about it?  Do you have a contingency plan?  Do you have a Disaster Recovery strategy? 

neilhobbs
Rising Star

@JonoH  You keep saying sorry...  You do not sound sincere...  What is going?  I have not been able to access my mailbox for 6 hours now!

DaveyP91
Hooked
Fixes: 1

I have been unable to access my Webmail today and the webmail service has been very poor since November 2016. In the last few days the Webmail service has been getting even  worse. Can someone please tell me why it is taking so long to sort out this technical issue. Surely almost 3 months is long enough to get to grips with this technical problem?

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Topics merged.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

neilhobbs
Rising Star

@DaveyP91 wrote:

Can someone please tell me why it is taking so long to sort out this technical issue. Surely almost 3 months is long enough to get to grips with this technical problem?

I am wondering this as well?

Ronski
Rising Star

I'm also having problems, I have Outlook 2016 and that's unable to update my emails via IMAP, my tablet which uses Aqua Mail has managed to update the emails via IMAP, albeit it took some time. Webmail is also broken for me.

I can see from this thread that these problems have been going on for many months, coupled with various other issues (see Jelvs leaving thread) I can see it's time for me after 13+ years to be moving on.

neilhobbs
Rising Star

@JonoH Your last comment was 20 mins ago...  You must have something to update this thread with?

Your users are waiting...  thank you

neilhobbs
Rising Star

Six and half hours and counting...  I haven't been able to access my mailbox...

What is going on?

mrob
Grafter

Haven't been able to access my mail for about 12 hours - I did get past the login page once only to face interminable loading of my emails before eventually being timed back out of webmail !!

neilhobbs
Rising Star

I started to experience really slow Outlook/IMAP performance just after 9am this morning, when initially booted up the laptop...  it continued to being very slow and finally grinding to a halt at 1pm this afternoon...

I have just been able to get into the Webmail site after letting it load in another tab, but when I looked a moment ago my mailbox was empty...

neilhobbs
Rising Star

@JonoH Do you have an update?  People are waiting...