cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem receiving e-mails with a legacy Globalnet e-mail address

FrustratedUser
Grafter

Re: bobpullen

Thank you for fixing this - If I encounter any further issues I will post again.

FrustratedUser
Grafter

Bit premature thinking email was fully working I'm afraid. Tried sending a message to my icloud e-mail got this:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:      FW: Statistics Server Report for mcavoycoachtravel.com

Sent:  03/09/2018 10:13

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'xxxxxxxxxxxx@iclould.com' on 03/09/2018 10:13

552 wkudfUXRffMkzwkuefWTqU message rejected due to spam or virus. If you believe this is in error please login to your portal or contact your ISP support team.

Can you assist?

By the way as I did not make any changes to the spam filter who/what changed to stop my email working?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @FrustratedUser,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a further problem with sending an email. I've had a look at your account and can't see anything from this side that would stop the email being sent. I believe that the reason for this rejection may be due to the misspelling at the end of the email address (iclould.com rather than icloud.com.) Please can you try sending this one again but with icloud.com at the end of the email address?

Please let us know if the issue persists once you've tried this. If so, we'll need to escalate this back to NetOps for further investigation

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Dahnak
Dabbler

FrustratedUser,

it maybe your editing of the email address but you spelt icloud wrong, worth a quick double check

Darren

Edit: beaten to it

FrustratedUser
Grafter

Typo on my part - had edited the email. The email address to which it was being sent was correct.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @FrustratedUser

Thanks for the clarification - I've raised this back to our network team and asked them to investigate further.

Best wishes,

Dave