cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet - What's happened Recently?

rogerbailey2

Plusnet - What's happened Recently?

Can Anyone explain why over the last few days I have been unable to attach more than one

document attachment to my emails. Previously I have been able to send multiple documents but for some reason I have been unable to do so recently.  The realise that I can only attach docs up to 7mb and am careful not to exceed this amount.

5 REPLIES 5
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Plusnet - What's happened Recently?

Hi,

Really sorry about the slow response, We're currently having a problem with our webmail servers, you can read about it in our service status post here.

We're hoping for an update about this problem tomorrow, as soon as we get it we will update the service status post.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
annthomasltd
Rising Star

UPDATE - PN now censoring paying customers on this forum. The comments I made yesterday on other posts to inform other paying customers with the same problems and issues with Plusnet Webmail, have been deleted without any reason or communication from PN. Vanished.....never existed. 

What's wrong PN..? Don't you like your paying customers and members of this forum being informative, helpful, honest and open, where you clearly fail and distract?

Still no answers to the 2 questions asked yesterday.

Come on PN, in your words posted on the internet "If you haven’t done so yet we’d be more than happy to help if you’d like to contact our support team, we’re available on our Community Forums(community.plus.net/forum" , come on and talk to us open and honestly, ON THIS FORUM. We're interested in what new info you might have after a good 6 months of the same old, same old. 

Or do you intend to continue to IGNORE questions put directly to you by your paying customers? (JonoH & Bob Pullen, it means you too. You're good with responses till you give up or are instructed to give no reply.)

Your response will show your professionalism, responsibility to duty of care, and evidence of your "award winning customer service".

Mav
Fixes: 515

@annthomasltd

Your posts were removed as cross-posting is against the forum rules and you were sent a PM explaining this.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

annthomasltd
Rising Star

I've just replied to you, clearly stating I'm being informative to other customers with the same issues. That's how it works here, isn't it ?

Mav
Fixes: 515

@annthomasltd

I have sent another PM to you.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still