Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please restore my email

FIXED
RichardB2

Please restore my email

Hi

If you would restore my email, I'll bin the old stuff, but I can't find where to raise a ticket for this...

Thanks,

RichardB2

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Please restore my email

Hi Richard,

A warm welcome to the forums.  You cannot raise a ticket for this request - you ned to get an agent to raise on for you ... if you can get through on the phones.  However, raising a request here usually works ... so long as there is a clear connection to your user account with this forum sign-up.  If not, a member of staff will ask you to supply that information via a PM.

Alternatively ... your post suggests that you received another email advising that you've exceeded the 1GB FUP email storage.  If that is correct, go look at your tickets in the user portal (use the link below) and find the ticket relating to the email storage being archived.  If you post that ticket number here, that will help the staff find your account.

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RichardB2

Hi Townman, many thanks for your reply - I'll do as you suggest.

Cheers, RichardB2

RichardB2

Plusnet - the Question number relating to the archiving of my emails is

Question #201306583

Not sure if that's the same things as a ticket number, but perhaps it'll help you track back my request.

Thanks,

RichardB2

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Hi @RichardB2 

Thanks for the ticket/question number. I've submitted the unarchive request for you and would expect this to be processed shortly.

The requests are processed in a batch, every 30 minutes. Please note it may take some time to restore the mail, especially if the mailbox was very large.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
RichardB2

Thanks Harry - that's great. I can see now that the old email is being restored.

Many thanks for your help.