cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can I request my emails are unarchived?

JTav
Hooked

Please can I request my emails are unarchived?

I have been attempting to reduce the number of emails I have, however I find using webmail too slow to load, even with a high speed connection, currently 67.8 Mbps.

I have moved everyone of my files out of webmail except for those in Sent, which I have been accessing via my iCloud account. However I have been told that I still have too much in it and my emails have been archived.

Please can you unarchive my emails and also speed up my webmail so that I can open it and so enable me to do my own deleting. Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Please can I request my emails are unarchived?

Hi @JTav Smiley I have raised a task to get your mailbox unarchived, this will be actioned within an hour so please make sure you delete what isn't needed or it will archive again around 30 days from now. We cannot 'speed up' webmail unfortunately.

As for using another system other than webmail, deleting from 3rd party would only work on the server if you are using POP3. Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
JTav
Hooked

Hi

This is much appreciated. I will take a look in an hour and try to start doing as you suggest. 

Thank you and keep safe.

JTav
Hooked

Hi again

This sadly does not yet appear to have been unarchived.

Please let me know when it has been actioned so I can attempt to do you have requested again.

Kind regards.

JTav
Hooked

Still no sign of my mailbox being unarchived. Please assist. Thanks

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi @JTav 

In respect of slow web mail, have you looked at the thread on that subject at the top of the email forum?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JTav
Hooked

At the moment I would like my emails back. Until then the speed of the webmail is irrelevant, sorry.

JTav
Hooked

Please would you do as you said. I am still awaiting you to unarchive my mailbox. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@Gandalf. @EmilyD

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.