cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook 2010 quick question i hope......

martin2006
Grafter

Outlook 2010 quick question i hope......

hi again,
i have setup my outlook 2010 after a reformat, i have setup my yahoo account and all my old emails downloaded off the server into my inbox
i have set up my plusnet in the same way, it sends and receives perfectly to the same inbox but all my old olusnet emails havent downloaded off the server into outlook
any ideas why or doesnt it work like that with plusnet
cheers
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Outlook 2010 quick question i hope......

Are the emails appearing in the inbox but also staying on the server or are they not getting to the inbox at all?
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I presume your previous Outlook prior to the reformat was configured to leave a copy of each email on the server.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
martin2006
Grafter

hi guys thanks for the reply, the previous setup was to leave a copy on the server, i have been into the wemail in the plusnet page and they are all still there
i have setup a common inbox for my 3 pop accounts, but they dont appear in the separate inbox either down the left side of the page
when i send a new email it works fine and shows up in the relevant inbox and sent folder, but i was expecting all the old emails to automatically download, i have tried marking them as all unread on the webmail as well.
confusing....