Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving plusnet mail last day or so

FIXED
t72bogie
Grafter

Not receiving plusnet mail last day or so

Just realised im not receiving mail since last night. No changes at all. Have sent test messages to my totalise address but not getting through. I am getting mail in my junk folder occasionally. No other errors on phone or webmail clients.

Are there any issues at the moment with inbound mail ?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Not receiving plusnet mail last day or so

Fix

Hi there,

It sounds like your mailbox may be full. There’s a hard quota of 250MB for Madasafish (Totalise) mailboxes when if you reach it you instantly won’t be able to send or receive mail. 

Are you able to send and receive mail if you log into http://webmail.plus.net using your Totalise email address as the username and your account password as the password?

It’s not terribly clear from your post if you’ve tried webmail or if you’ve just tried mail clients.

If that doesn’t work then I’d check how much space you’ve used as the next step.

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to do this but if you click on Settings at the top right then the Folders tab then selecting each folder individually clicking on the Information tab you'll be able to view the folder size by clicking on where it says Click to get folder size.

Let us know how you get on. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
t72bogie
Grafter

Hi

im using the webmail client. I emptied a lot of folders and ran a test, appears to be work now, thanks....will have a tidy up of mail now

cheers !

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @t72bogie 

Excellent. Thumbs_Up no problem, let us know if you need any further help. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet