cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email address with my account?

hazi1964

No email address with my account?

Hi there, new to plusnet.  Got my bb today.  I was under the impression that I would be able to use plusnet email but no matter what I try, it simply isn't working.  I thought I automatically had one email address but it appears not.
When I got to the section to create an email address, I get a page saying that's not permitted on my account.
Can anybody shed some light on this.  Seems I have to jump through hoops to set up one single plusnet email address.
Thanks in advance.
Alison.
2 REPLIES 2
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: No email address with my account?

Hello Alison, welcome to PlusNet and this forum.
I suppose it has been more than the 30 minutes shown on that page since you were set up. Not really sure what's gone on there. Maybe leave it 24 hours?
Well anyway, if there's no change tomorrow morning, either post here for help from a PlusNet member of staff or "raise a question" on your account by going here (you need to sign in to your account first & you also have to navigate through all the topics until you get to where you can type in your question).
That's RPM to you!!
hazi1964

Re: No email address with my account?

Yes, well over 30 mins, over 3 hours in fact. Lol.
Have given up for tonight, raised a ticket, may well phone in the morning. Will let you know if and when it's sorted out. Lol
Alison