cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calendar tab?

sstalder

No calendar tab?

Help, I cannot get my calendar tab in emails and have lots of important dates past and future not written down, plusnet not helped me at all, any ideas???

15 REPLIES 15
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No calendar tab?

which email client are you using or are you talking about webmail

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

If you're using Webmail then the calendar functionality was removed this morning as part of an upgrade.

We sent people a message a week or two back if we'd noticed they'd been using it.

Drop me a private message if it is Webmail you're talking about and I should be able to help.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

sstalder

yes webmail in plusnet, is there another way I can get to my important appt and hours worked etc

robedavi

I also used the Plusnet Webmail (browser based) calendar function a lot, and may have lost significant info following its removal. I did NOT receive any message from Plusnet warning me that this was going to happen. Yet another example of the deteriorating customer service following the BT takeover - Plusnet email is often unusable in evenings (even with a client such as Outlook). Hello Gmail...(or is that the idea?)

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@robedavi, can you drop me a message too to let me know what your account username is please?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@sstalder & @robedavi, I believe your calendar entries have now been attached to a support ticket here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Butley

I too am having this problem. I have 6 months appointments. I had no warning. I connect through plusnet  webmail my email address is 

[Removed]

PLEASE HELP

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Email address removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

apdavey
Hooked

I reported this issue on Tuesday this week (14th) and I'm still waiting for some sort of resolution I was told it would take 72 hours. I too have important  appointments in the calendar but plusnet don't seem too bothered. The email system has been difficult to access for the last few months and am seriously considering a switch. Plusnet have not done me proud!

apdavey
Hooked

Just reread some of the previous comments and I didn't receive any email notification of the withdrawal of the calendar icon - so what is happening Plusnet? 

apdavey
Hooked

Just had confirmation that the calendar function has been withdrawn and no plans to reinstate it.

There was no notification of this withdrawal! I have numerous appointments scheduled in the calendar for weeks and months in advance, all now lost. This is not customer service at its best. I shall start the process of moving my email and then telephone and broadband away from Plusnet as soon as possible and make sure all friends and family know how you treat your customers. You have not done me proud.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Butley & @apdavey, has somebody sorted this out for you or are you still missing the data?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Butley

Nobody has come back to about this problem- I am still without my appointments for the next 6 months. I had no pre-notification. If it is not restored I too will be looking elsewhere for my phone and broadband service when my contract has expired. I was a great fan of Plusnet and have made many recommendations

Leslie

apdavey
Hooked

The last message I had was from [CSA Removed] stating the calendar function had been withdrawn to improve the email system and that was Saturday 18th. If this is supposed to improve things it hasn't worked. When I reported the issue on Tuesday 14th customer services didn't know about it and it plusnet 4 days to bother to tell me what was happening. If they had given a couple of weeks notice then I could use a different device just as Mr Davis suggested but after the event which is useless customer service. Plusnet used to be a good company, obviously BT customer training has been very effective at dumbing down to BT's poor service levels! As mentioned before will start to move everything away from plusnet - shame on you!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

OK, sorry guys. Leave it with me and I'll see if I can get your lost data back to you...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team