cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Emails

ET48

No Emails

Haven’t received any emails since yesterday morning (which is extremely unusual), I’ve logged in on desktop and deleted some old ones to create some space, 2 emails have since filtered through from this morning. But where are the emails from yesterday are these lost for good or will they eventually filter through throughout today? There were some important emails I was expecting that I need.
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: No Emails

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.

It would help to know how you are accessing email - email program and IMAP or POP3.

Have you tried looking at the mailbox using webmail?

Have you tried sending an email to yourself to see how long it takes to come through?

Has the sender of these emails advised you that they have indeed been sent?

There is no need for you to delete emails "to make more space" because there is not a "mail box full" constraint on Plusnet mail boxes.  When you are using 75% of the FUP email storage allowance you will receive advisory emails.  When you hit 100% FUP usage you will receive warning notices that your mail storage needs to be reduced and that you are at risk of having mailboxes archived.

Note (if using IMAP) having deleted emails, you also need to empty the trash folder to free up the storage space on the server.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post @ET48.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of this email issue.

I'm having a little difficulty in locating the account and so can you please PM me the postcode associated with it?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

There is no need for you to delete emails "to make more space" because there is not a "mail box full" constraint on Plusnet mail boxes.

Having read similar posts to this elsewhere, I am reminded that in respect of other legacy brands now run by Plusnet, some of those email services ARE mailbox size constrained and will result in "mailbox full" delivery rejections.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.