Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need emails back

FIXED
smithydog
Dabbler

Need emails back

Hi please can someone advise how I get my emails unarchived, I've got some very important documents which I had filed into folders but they and all my sent messages have disappeared. Please help urgently

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: Need emails back

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.

Have the emails been archived after receiving (and ignoring?) several warnings that you’ve used more than 75% of the FUP storage space or alternatively after an extend period of no access to the mail box?

The recovery actions are slightly different, advising the staff here of which scenario fits will save sometime.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

smithydog
Dabbler

I did receive some emails about being 75% used, I did try to clean it up but didn't realise that I had an issue with my phone and when I deleted them on my phone, they didn't always delete from webmail server.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Ah!

After "deleting" them … you also need to empty the trash folder to finally despatch them!

Support should now be able to easily locate all of the information they need.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @smithydog,

Thank you for getting in touch. I've raised this over to our network administration team now and have asked that they restore the archived emails. Please allow up to five working days for this, though these types of request are normally picked up sooner than this.

As @Townman has mentioned, you'll need to empty the trash folder on webmail to ensure that your emails are deleted from the server.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team