cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need emails Unarchiving

FIXED
bogeyed

Need emails Unarchiving

Looks like I have been a naughty boy and let my emails exceed the 1gb limit. All my folders have been deleted but I note thet they can be restored for up to 30 days to enable me to tidy things up. Could someone please action this request and I will have a go at reducing in webmail.Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Need emails Unarchiving

Hi, @bogeyed,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Forum staff are rather busy at the moment, but there are others who might be able to helps here.

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Need emails Unarchiving

Fix

Hi @bogeyed

I've submitted the unarchive request for you.

The requests are processed in a batch, every 30 minutes. Please note it may take some time to restore the mail, especially if the mailbox was very large.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet