cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plus email is rejected by gmail

appleshaw
Grafter

My plus email is rejected by gmail

I have been told that I have been sent emails which I have not received. I have sent myself a message from my gmail account which did not arrive although the alternative address was OK. I suspect that Yahoo is also blocking me.
I have checked two blacklisting sites, which give different answers; one says Spamhaus-Zen is OK and the other reports a Timeout
Any advice please; Plusmail is useless to me at present
5 REPLIES 5
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: My plus email is rejected by gmail

Did you get a failed delivery report for the test email you sent from your Gmail account? Have you checked the Spam folder of your Plusnet account? Why do you suspect Yahoo! is blocking you?
I've just send an email from my Gmail account to my Plusnet account and it arrived without any problems. I've also sent an email from my Plusnet account to my Yahoo! account without any difficulties.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

I've got a few Plusnet email accounts set up as redirects to my gmail account and they work fine.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

No problem sending a new message or a reply from my gmail account to my Force9 one, nor with replying or sending a new message to gmail.
David
appleshaw
Grafter

My original (pre-Plus) email account redirects to Plus and they get through with no problem. However my message from gmail to Plus disappeared with no trace but the redirect arrived immediately.
My som has a Yahoo.co.uk and I suspect lost messages. I recontacted someone in the states using nonPlus and  found that a message sent "On Mon, 11/7/11, mike t* <deleted>" did not arrive then. The redirect got through, so I am the one nonPlussed
jim:green email address removed mod:end
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

I'd suggest raising a support ticket if you haven't done so already. If you do then please provide as much information as possible including the sender/recipient addresses and date/time for any examples you may have. It's not advisable to post this information to a publicly viewable forum like this one.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵