Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My force9 e-mail/folders have disappeared from my e-mail account

dljames
Hooked

My force9 e-mail/folders have disappeared from my e-mail account

Help urgently required please. 

My inbox, sent items and all my associated e-mails have just disappeared from my force9 e-mail account that I have held since 1998 and I need to access some of these urgently for a holiday that I an due to go on tomorrow..... I have been in touch with Plusnet and they have raised with technical, but state they cannot respond for another 72 hours. 

I am not sure what to do as I need to access my e-mail. My e-mail does still receive and sent, but anything that was in there has now vanished. 

Anyone help please urgently? 

5 REPLIES 5
ddingbat
Dabbler

Re: My force9 e-mail/folders have disappeared from my e-mail account

are you talking about webmail or via an email client? 

This may or may not help you - but my email folders keep disappearing and re-appearing in my client app but are always visible, but slooooooow in webmail.

im on plusnet not force9

dljames
Hooked

I am using webmail. Yes, that sometimes happens, but this is more serious I think. They have totally disappeared. Normally my inbox (about 60) and sent items (about 200) e-mails stay, but folders disappear, but come back. This time, everything has vanished. 

Archived? 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@dljames,

Sorry you had problems with this but looking at your account is appears one of my colleagues, @plusnettony, has resolved this yesterday. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@ddingbat wrote:

but slooooooow in webmail.

Have you seen this - https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Standard-Webmail-Round-Cube-slow-performance-mitigation/td-p/166... 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ddingbat
Dabbler

I was using basic webmail, but since I don’t usually use it at all the problem is peripheral to me. 

by changing mail client I have resolved the problem I started from