cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistyped Usernames

Boz
Rising Star

Mistyped Usernames

I've noticed that mistyped usernames are retained at the Webmail Login page.  Is there any way of removing them?
Boz
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Mistyped Usernames

Just move the mouse pointer down until it changes colour then press the delete key
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

What web browser are you using? In Firefox you can remove individual saved form history like this.
It's browser specific, not Webmail specific.
Edit: Jim beat me to it.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Boz
Rising Star

Hi Bob, Jim
Thanks for your help.  Things now sorted.  By the way,  it has taken more than an hour to get back to you.  There have been so many disconnections, most unusual – another occurred while I was typing this post.  Any particular reason why this is happening ?
Boz

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Has sync with the exchange been lost (broadband light out) or just connection to Plusnet (Internet light out)?
David
David
Boz
Rising Star

Hi David
It failed again and again while I was reading your post.  I’m hoping it’ll stay up long enough for me to post this reply.
On my router it is the ADSL light that goes out –  I think this is the link to the exchange because it flashes as it tries to re-establish a connection.
Boz
spraxyt
Resting Legend

That doesn't sound good. Sad
I suggest working through the faults troubleshooter at https://faults.plus.net to get this looked at.
David
David
Boz
Rising Star

Hi David
Eventually I contacted technical support.  Apparently BT Wholesale decided that they didn’t like my previously stable line connection; so they reduced the SNR by 3dB, and thus rendered it unstable !!
Unfortunately, the fix by Plusnet is only temporary, because it’s the weekend !!
Boz
spraxyt
Resting Legend

Glad to hear the source of the problem has been identified. Hope you get a permanent fix soon.  Smiley
David
David