cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metronet Email Status

supfly51

Metronet Email Status

Angry Still unable to receive any mail through metronet,
Contact us tool doesnt work on metronet portal, i havent had mail for 3 days yet service status says the email was resolved two days ago!!
jim:green email address moved to hidden forums for staff mod:end
jim:red All caps in title changed as per Forum Rule mod:end
4 REPLIES 4
supfly51

Re: Metronet Email Status

Why thank you for that thought it doesnt help me in the slightest i still have no response to my issue ????Huh
dick:quote
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I wouldn't expect any response from Plusnet staff on here until sometime on Monday as they don't work weekends.
Have you rung them up?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
supfly51

I did try last night but had no intention of sitting on hold forever more, im only with metronet for email and its due for renewal soon, looks like i wont be renewing  Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I see our support team replied to your ticket a couple of times over the weekend and that your mailbox now appears to be working again?
i havent had mail for 3 days yet service status says the email was resolved two days ago!!

Service status will only be updated when there is a wider issue, we don't update it for problems affecting single customers or very small groups of customers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.