Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox too large

PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Mailbox too large

Just had a warning from PN that one of my mailboxes has exceeded the 1GB limit. I have quite a few mailboxes. Is there any easy way to tell which is the guilty one?
Thanks
PT
5 REPLIES 5
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Mailbox too large

Hey there,
You'll need to reply to the support ticket asking for a breakdown. It's not something that you can easily see straight off.
However, if you have some time on your hands, you can log into the webmail at http://webmail.plus.net
Go to Personal Settings -> Folders (Tab) ->  select a folder on the left hand side, then at the bottom on the right hand side, click "Click to get folder size"
Hope this helps,
Matt
PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro

Thanks, been in there and had a look at what I thought might be guilty boxes but nothing over 500mb when adding all folders together. I assume they are referring to an individual mailbox and not the size of all of my boxes added together. The do refer to "one or more of your mailboxes has become very large ".
I have asked them to give me a clue in a response to the ticket.
PT
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Cool Cool, It's a generic message that gets sent out.
And they're talking about the collective, 1GB across all mailboxes.
PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro

If its 1GB total that would explain it - time to go in and do some housekeeping!
Anonymous
Not applicable

A while back, I had a warning from PN that one, or more of my mailboxes had not been accessed for a while, and would be removed in short notice ( a month I think )