Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail only account requested but not happened

FIXED
Parsling
Dabbler

Mail only account requested but not happened

I left Plusnet on 2nd Feb and my mailbox was deleted that morning, having requested a mail only account before I left.  I rang Plusnet on the 2nd and it was explained to me that the account had to be shut down and then reopened as a mail only account which should take a few days and be back by the 5th Feb but I still have no access.

Is there someone there who could help please as I can't face ringing again and having to hold on for ages, many thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Mail only account requested but not happened

@Parsling I've raised a request to reinstate your account so you can reactivate your emails to start working again. This should be completed within the next 24-48 hours. Once it has been you'll need to log in here and go to manage my mail at plus.net/email to recreate your email addresses as you had them before.

Once you've done that if you've lost any emails, let us know and we'll be happy to see what we can do to restore them. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

@Parsling we've reinstated your account now and it's ready for you to recreate your mailboxes at plus.net/email Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Parsling
Dabbler

Thank you.

Parsling
Dabbler

Everything's returned as it was on 1 January but I can't receive any emails is there something I should do?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Parsling From what I can see you haven't setup your mailbox(es) yet.

Can you go through manage my mail at plus.net/email clicking on the Mailboxes tab to set them up?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Parsling
Dabbler

I just assumed it would be back up and running as usual, sending/receiving all ok now.  Thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesome! No problem at all, let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet