Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail AV

petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Mail AV

As a brand new convert to Kaspersky Internet Security (full 2016 version) ditching the constant annoying  pop-ups from AVG (so far I'm glad I did)
However, with AVG I'm used to incoming emails having a "scanned" footer. This doesn't seem to happen with Kaspersky, is this right or am I missing a setting?
To be fair, its so new to me I've only sent test mails to myself and not so far received any from outside.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES 3
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Mail AV

petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Thanks MC, it seems Karpersky doesn't place a "No viruses were found in this message" footer as AVG does.
Not a necessary addition of course, but does leave a nice warm feeling that you know it is actually working.
On the other hand, in messages with multiple replies and forwards the footer can take up more space than the messages if you forget to delete them.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@Petlew, I am glad to be of some help, sadly plusnet does not want to help me see Reply #113 and Reply #121