cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish email

sandytrains
Hooked

Madasafish email

I have all my phone and broadband with Plusnet but my email is still through Madasafish from way back. I see that Madasafish is closing but my email will still work. My question is that if Madasafish is closed how can I connect to my email on-line as I have to keep emptying the boxes or I stop getting email when my alloted space is full?  Will Plusnet add a link from their website? Will they make email more flexible?
Also I am very limited in web space with Madasafish who still host my website. When Plusnet is in complete control will they take over the web hosting and  I may be allowed more space - I am happy to pay for it but the option was not available with Madasafish?
Alexander Taylor
1 REPLY 1
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Madasafish email

Quote from: sandytrains
My question is that if Madasafish is closed how can I connect to my email on-line as I have to keep emptying the boxes or I stop getting email when my alloted space is full?

For the time being, you can carry on using the Madasafish Webmail interface as we've no immediate plans to retire it. Alternatively, you can use the Plusnet Webmail interface as long as you log in using your full email address.
Will Plusnet add a link from their website? Will they make email more flexible?

See above. You can already access the Plusnet Webmail platform.
Also I am very limited in web space with Madasafish who still host my website. When Plusnet is in complete control will they take over the web hosting and  I may be allowed more space?

We no longer offer web hosting on our Residential Plusnet products.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵